Monday, August 3, 2009

Isabella---Unforgetable

I just got back from 4 days in the northern province of Isabella. It was a very rural area. There is too much to say in one blog post, so I will do my best. In the 4 days I was there I was immersed into the lifestyle of the Province. I ate the local cuisine. I showered with a bucket and water from a well just as they do. I slept on a plywood bed in a cement house, just as my host family did. Rey Inganaro was kind enough to welcome me into his home and take care of me during my stay. The four days consisted of getting to know and hopefully encourage four local Pastors--Pastor T, Pastor Al, Pastor Alex, and Pastor Berg--and their congregations. Their attitude is inspiring. I look forward to be able to share everything in full detail with you when I return. Norco, these believers in Isabella long for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment