Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hey Norconians, how is the weather, its raining in Manila, no big surprise there. Yesterday we poured the concrete for the third floor of the Library, I can't believe how fast the work is going. It's hard work but I know I can speak for the rest of the guys when I say that it's worth it and were privileged to be there. Today was the Philippineo President's innogeration, that means it was a national holiday so no work today. We went to this really nice beach, it was beautiful and the water was at least 82 degrees, super salty and awesome. Trevor and I, along with Miles' son played Rachel, Josselyn, Trisha, and Miles at Volleyball, we won the first game and they won the second, barely, but if you average the scores we definitely won, ha ha. It was a really nice day and I finally got rid of my farmers tan, ha ha. I cant believe that we will be heading home soon, the Philippines is already starting to feel like home, I am blessed that God allowed me to work here with such wonderful people. Thank you all for your support and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey this post is from Aaron not from Trevor...just so you all know:)

    ReplyDelete