Thursday, June 10, 2010

A New Hello!

If you had asked me a month ago whether I would ever be posting to this blog again, I would probably have said no. I had no plans to visit the Philippines. But my plans are not God's plans, and I've been given the opportunity to come back again and bring with me four great guys who get to experience it for the first time.

We had originally planned on a trip elsewhere, but plans fell through at the last minute and we were instead able to get in contact with Jeff Long and arrange a trip. We'll be staying with Kids International for three weeks, helping out with construction and manual labor and hopefully ministering to the people there. Another FBC Norco Team, led by the one and only Rachael Pawley, is already there, and we'll surely be running into them from time to time. ;)

I'm incredibly excited to be able to work with KIM again, knowing that we'll be able to use our abilities to the fullest during our time there. Please pray for us as we embark on our trip: we leave this Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your trip and stay safe for us, Trev... I'm SOO proud of my big brother and I'll tape my graduation for you. Love you and we're definitely praying for you and the rest of the team as well!

    ReplyDelete