Thursday, June 21, 2012

So we only have a couple more days left in Manila which is pretty crazy.  This trip has flown by! I feel like I have learned, experienced, and grown so much in these two weeks and it has been so awesome.  The team has definitely been keeping busy! Together, we have organized a library into the Dewey Decimal system, worked on construction projects, helped lead a group of 90+ kids from the British School in Manila, gone on feedings, led devotions, and more! God has definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone many, many times.  It has been awesome though and I have been learning more and more to hold onto this verse:

2 Corinthians 12: 9
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Please be praying for me as I finish up this trip that I will finish strong, never shrinking back into my comfort zone.  Also, be praying for the kids that we are constantly in contact with...Joelle and I were talking to some of the girls tonight and they were saying how hard it is for them to get to know visiting teams that just end up leaving them two or three weeks later. So, pray for them and us as we say goodbye soon.

Thank you all so much for all your prayers! Love you all!

- Bekah

1 comment: